[DKE] Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not a German guild.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dayz Journal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DK

DK

Dayz Journal Empty
PostSubject: Dayz Journal   Dayz Journal I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 2:00 pm

Day 1
Dear Journal,

Events that have transpired encouraged me to create a journal in case I die. Now, if someone comes across it I may live in someone's memories a little longer. Today while scavenging for supplies I ran into what may be the most dangerous enemy yet. It broke my legs, knocked me out, deafened me, and I lost half of my blood. When I awoke, I started running as quickly as I could. Although that moment has passed, I keep looking behind myself in fear of windows.
Back to top Go down
Kay vs Forum
Admin
Kay vs Forum

Dayz Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dayz Journal   Dayz Journal I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:20 pm

Back to top Go down
DK

DK

Dayz Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dayz Journal   Dayz Journal I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 11:35 am

day 2
dear journal,

Today me and the other survivor parted. Although it may seem like a bad idea, we felt we were being followed and decided to split up so at least one of us could live. While traveling along the main road near the southern coast, I saw a large amount of light piercing the darkness as if the heavens had opened for the few that remain. My first thought was to run towards it and join my fellow survivors, however, I quickly decided to crawl through the dense shrubbery and trees to investigate undetected and see what type of people they may be. I certainly did not want to give away my position to cannibals. As I got closer, I realized the light was that of a bus. I waited at the edge of my cover waiting to see other people, but there were none to be seen. Had the zombies found them? Did they die, or did they abandon the bus because it broke down? Why would they leave the lights on? I had so many questions albeit I knew they were in vain. I ran into the bus and checked to see if they had left supplies. There were three canned goods but nothing to hydrate myself with. Disheartened, I go to check for keys. They had been left in the ignition. With my interest piqued, I realize it was out of fuel, however, there were three cans filled in the bus. After filling the bus, I start it and begin to drive and then it a realization smacked me harder than a BBD. I've never driven before. Alas it was too late, I had already driven over a sign and into a ditch. Ruining my front left tire in the process.

tl;dr I stole a fcking bus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dayz Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dayz Journal   Dayz Journal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dayz Journal
Page 1 of 1