[DKE] Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not a German guild.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the guild that does other stuff together stays together?

Go down 
+2
Con
DK
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DK

DK

the guild that does other stuff together stays together? Empty
PostSubject: the guild that does other stuff together stays together?   the guild that does other stuff together stays together? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 11:18 pm

I use to go to a game shop every Saturday, and I eventually discovered Dragon Storm. Below are the card files:

http://www.dragonstorm.com/dsmarket/page9/page11/page11.html

(I think that's all of them, I'm not sure.)

but basically it's like Dungeons and Dragons, just with cards.

I doubt anyone will want to do this, but hey I tried! ^^ ( and it's better than posting your debit card...>.>)

edit to add:

if we were to do this, we may as well do DnD, it'll probably be better overall. Dragon Storm has some scaling issues, and it lacks spells it seems. There were 18 for the wizard.
Back to top Go down
DK

DK

PostSubject: Re: the guild that does other stuff together stays together?   the guild that does other stuff together stays together? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:31 am

Whee! Double Post.

The world of Dragonstorm is called Grandilar, (or the Stormlands) and its a very different place from many fantasy settings. Grandilar is a world that has been torn apart by war between the now almost extinct dragons and their enemies. Necromancers rule much of the land, and their magic is best fueled by draining the life force of creatures of magic. A side effect of this draining creates storms of wild magic that destroy and corrupt everything in their path. The necromancers claim that dragons themselves create these storms, and call them Dragonstorms.

http://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm <----dice roller

We'd also need a DM, I'm sure Kay would be wonderful at it.
Back to top Go down
Con

Con

PostSubject: Re: the guild that does other stuff together stays together?   the guild that does other stuff together stays together? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 1:02 am

I haz DM experience. Thats all I'll say about it. >.>
Back to top Go down
DK

DK

PostSubject: Re: the guild that does other stuff together stays together?   the guild that does other stuff together stays together? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 1:07 am

really? I never pictured you as the type...
Back to top Go down
DK

DK

PostSubject: Re: the guild that does other stuff together stays together?   the guild that does other stuff together stays together? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 2:09 am

screw that wall of text, heres a link to the pdf.

http://www.dragonstorm.com/content/lists/DragonStormRules1996.pdf
Back to top Go down
DK

DK

PostSubject: Re: the guild that does other stuff together stays together?   the guild that does other stuff together stays together? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 2:30 am

http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/dnd/charactersheets

http://www.rpgobjects.com/index.php?c=orpg <--tool introduced to me a while ago, it's used for playing table top RPGs online. I'm going to search for DnD pdfs

http://www.wizards.com/dnd/files/quickstartrules.pdf

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9580 <--has links to DnD 3.5 crap, it links to rapidshare....thoughts?

the guild that does other stuff together stays together? Dragon10

It's cleaned up a bit...sorry about the sloppy letters, Paint wouldn't let me make a text box for some reason or another.

Last edited by DK on Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Con

Con

PostSubject: Re: the guild that does other stuff together stays together?   the guild that does other stuff together stays together? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 4:30 am

its upside down...
Back to top Go down
DK

DK

PostSubject: Re: the guild that does other stuff together stays together?   the guild that does other stuff together stays together? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 4:44 am

scanners are tricky.

I'm cleaning it up in paint, and rotating it so it'll be upside right.
Back to top Go down
Akka

Akka

PostSubject: Re: the guild that does other stuff together stays together?   the guild that does other stuff together stays together? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 4:47 pm

Eeeeeh, this reminds me of that film Lin sent. Megalols.
Back to top Go down
Kay vs Forum
Admin
Kay vs Forum

PostSubject: Re: the guild that does other stuff together stays together?   the guild that does other stuff together stays together? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 4:59 pm

ABI DALZIMS HORRID WILTING MOTHERFUCKERS.
Back to top Go down
DK

DK

PostSubject: Re: the guild that does other stuff together stays together?   the guild that does other stuff together stays together? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:42 pm

and Lin plays DnD, you should wanna be a cool kid, like her.

the openrpg client (which I linked to earlier) has a map device, a chat box, and dice roller if I recall correctly.
Back to top Go down
Kay vs Forum
Admin
Kay vs Forum

PostSubject: Re: the guild that does other stuff together stays together?   the guild that does other stuff together stays together? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 7:38 pm

I attack the darkness...

*snicker*
Back to top Go down
DK

DK

PostSubject: Re: the guild that does other stuff together stays together?   the guild that does other stuff together stays together? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 9:29 pm

completely within the realms of playing the game(s), you just might kill something friendly though.
Back to top Go down
Kay vs Forum
Admin
Kay vs Forum

PostSubject: Re: the guild that does other stuff together stays together?   the guild that does other stuff together stays together? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:17 pm

I'll take my chances.
Back to top Go down
Snowflake

Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: the guild that does other stuff together stays together?   the guild that does other stuff together stays together? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 12:00 am

DK wrote:
and Lin plays DnD, you should wanna be a cool kid, like her.

the openrpg client (which I linked to earlier) has a map device, a chat box, and dice roller if I recall correctly.

I love you Dk! ^_^

I use Maptool for my sessions, it's pretty cool, with maps, dice rollers, IC and OOC commands, secret rolls, and lots of other goodies. ^^

We also use Myth Weavers for keeping track of our characters sheets, and all the characters in each campaign. Just register and then click on "Sheets" on the top menu. My character's sheet
Back to top Go down
DK

DK

PostSubject: Re: the guild that does other stuff together stays together?   the guild that does other stuff together stays together? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 12:11 am

thanks Lin! ^^
Back to top Go down
Kay vs Forum
Admin
Kay vs Forum

PostSubject: Re: the guild that does other stuff together stays together?   the guild that does other stuff together stays together? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 12:57 am

Dibs on Abi-Dalzim's Pendant of Everlasting Insomnia.
Back to top Go down
DK

DK

PostSubject: Re: the guild that does other stuff together stays together?   the guild that does other stuff together stays together? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 1:03 am

http://www.d20srd.org/indexes/classes.htm

courtesy of Lin; that site has everything, read the rules and pick the class you wanna play.
Back to top Go down
Snowflake

Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: the guild that does other stuff together stays together?   the guild that does other stuff together stays together? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 1:07 am

I might be able to get my DM to run a session for us, if I get him drunk enough... What a Face
Back to top Go down
DK

DK

PostSubject: Re: the guild that does other stuff together stays together?   the guild that does other stuff together stays together? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 1:09 am

xD

go ahead and make your starter character, minus the gear and gold, because that will have to be done under supervision >.>...Kay

post them here or make a new thread for the sake of organization ^^

edit:

we'll use Lin's programs she posted, see first page.
Back to top Go down
Shoji
Admin
Shoji

PostSubject: Re: the guild that does other stuff together stays together?   the guild that does other stuff together stays together? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 10:36 am

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://dke-guild.roflforum.net
Snowflake

Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: the guild that does other stuff together stays together?   the guild that does other stuff together stays together? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 1:45 pm

DK wrote:
go ahead and make your starter character

That right there is an invitation for trouble! Razz

You can use the dice roller in Maptool for your stats. =)
Back to top Go down
DK

DK

PostSubject: Re: the guild that does other stuff together stays together?   the guild that does other stuff together stays together? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 1:59 pm

Snowflake wrote:
DK wrote:
go ahead and make your starter character

That right there is an invitation for trouble! Razz

You can use the dice roller in Maptool for your stats. =)

Let the mayhem begin! Twisted Evil

edit

oh right, I think I may have misinterpreted that Very Happy

at the time I posted that, I was in NWN mode, where they just give you points, and you don't roll
Back to top Go down
Kay vs Forum
Admin
Kay vs Forum

PostSubject: Re: the guild that does other stuff together stays together?   the guild that does other stuff together stays together? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 6:04 pm

ITS OVER NINE THOUSAND.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the guild that does other stuff together stays together?   the guild that does other stuff together stays together? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the guild that does other stuff together stays together?
Page 1 of 1