[DKE] Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not a German guild.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So DK and I thought it would be kinda cool if.......

Go down 
+3
DK
Con
Sant
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sant

Sant

So DK and I thought it would be kinda cool if....... Empty
PostSubject: So DK and I thought it would be kinda cool if.......   So DK and I thought it would be kinda cool if....... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 1:49 pm

We all seriously met up to spend time together. You know, as a family. Lol it's just ideas in the works atm and would probably take a lot of time for everyone to save up money but it would be pretty cool. The blueprint so far is all those out of the US would fly/drive in and everyone minus DK and Kyuoku would meet up in Texas somehow. To see DK and then we would trek to Nebraska to see Kyuoku. Since they would probably have the hardest time leaving state.This grand adventure would probably be a few days. Would be dumb for all of us to spend time and money to see each other for one day. This is assuming everyone from DKE would wanna do this anyway. Planned stops would obviously depend on who was down for the cause. Soooooooooooooo that's the outline anyway. Lemme know who is interested so we can see if the is at all possible.
Back to top Go down
Con

Con

PostSubject: Re: So DK and I thought it would be kinda cool if.......   So DK and I thought it would be kinda cool if....... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 11:27 am

well wouldn't be this summer, almost over. And no way in fuck I'm going to Nebraska in the winter.
Back to top Go down
Con

Con

PostSubject: Re: So DK and I thought it would be kinda cool if.......   So DK and I thought it would be kinda cool if....... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 11:28 am

but yea would be cool.
Back to top Go down
DK

DK

PostSubject: Re: So DK and I thought it would be kinda cool if.......   So DK and I thought it would be kinda cool if....... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 12:46 pm

I need more time than that to save+ lie to my family anyways.
Back to top Go down
DK

DK

PostSubject: Re: So DK and I thought it would be kinda cool if.......   So DK and I thought it would be kinda cool if....... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 12:49 pm

...this is how horror stories start. lying to your family and going to another state with online people.

this is also how people get raped.....

hmm....
Back to top Go down
Kyouko

Kyouko

PostSubject: Re: So DK and I thought it would be kinda cool if.......   So DK and I thought it would be kinda cool if....... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 6:36 am

no i don't want to see ne of u irl
Back to top Go down
DK

DK

PostSubject: Re: So DK and I thought it would be kinda cool if.......   So DK and I thought it would be kinda cool if....... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 3:32 pm

we're too hot for you
Back to top Go down
Trini Da Beast

Trini Da Beast

PostSubject: Re: So DK and I thought it would be kinda cool if.......   So DK and I thought it would be kinda cool if....... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 7:53 pm

in 3 years im in, that nuff time dk?
Back to top Go down
Kay vs Forum
Admin
Kay vs Forum

PostSubject: Re: So DK and I thought it would be kinda cool if.......   So DK and I thought it would be kinda cool if....... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 6:30 am

This still needs doing. Just saying.
Back to top Go down
DK

DK

PostSubject: Re: So DK and I thought it would be kinda cool if.......   So DK and I thought it would be kinda cool if....... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 9:54 am

you live in da europe
Back to top Go down
Kay vs Forum
Admin
Kay vs Forum

PostSubject: Re: So DK and I thought it would be kinda cool if.......   So DK and I thought it would be kinda cool if....... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 10:18 am

But a planeflight away from your loving embrace, DK.
Back to top Go down
Akka

Akka

PostSubject: Re: So DK and I thought it would be kinda cool if.......   So DK and I thought it would be kinda cool if....... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 12:19 pm

Don't know why I never saw this thread last year, but I'm down, any excuse to go abroad.
Back to top Go down
DK

DK

PostSubject: Re: So DK and I thought it would be kinda cool if.......   So DK and I thought it would be kinda cool if....... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 9:45 pm

Don't do this to me. You know i've always had a weak spot for big strong volleyball players with sandy blond hair
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So DK and I thought it would be kinda cool if.......   So DK and I thought it would be kinda cool if....... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So DK and I thought it would be kinda cool if.......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[DKE] Guild Forum :: Other Stuff :: Random Banter-
Jump to: