[DKE] Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not a German guild.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

we need to talk more and less

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sant

Sant

we need to talk more and less Empty
PostSubject: we need to talk more and less   we need to talk more and less I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:27 am

if we talked more before or after matches, we would not have our entire team falling back to get on one person that got behind our backline and is entering our base. we need to designate ppl that will go back depending on situation or the profession. like if a warrior gets back. we get some dmg to go back and we snare their monks. or w/e certain situations call for. midline does not matter for that particular situation. stuff like that we NEED to talk about. we should discuss these things. maybe not think of random situations that will occur so much as discussing fails that we had and wat we will do next time. we will prob be prepared for new situations after experiencing some fails. so we dont have our entire team fall back and give up our position we worked for.

say things u r going to do. even if every1 knows ur supposed to do it. and esp if u r making a brave move. so it registers. becuz everyone cannot watch the whole field at all times.

also some talking seems to stop. like QQing about a hex or condition that was on for one or two seconds at a crucial time. ur monks r trying. im sure of it. or degrading some1 over a mistake repeatedly. point it out and move on. these things will make the game more enjoyable and we will definitely be more effective.
Back to top Go down
Kay vs Forum
Admin
Kay vs Forum

PostSubject: Re: we need to talk more and less   we need to talk more and less I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 12:55 pm

Sant wrote:
like QQing about a hex or condition that was on for one or two seconds at a crucial time.

I'm sorry if I find it frustrating to see a potential double monk kill slip through my fingers because of a missed clean. I'll proceed to take ritalin before every match from here on out. Should be fun. Also, I'll start playing phil collins and doing embroidery.

On a personal note though, you'll only hear me vent my disappointment when there's no important things being communicated. And the monks know by now (they should, I've said it a million times.) that I never get mad or frustrated with them, nor blame them. It's just frustration over a missed opportunity, and usually over in about 5 seconds. Has absolutely nothing to do with the monks at all.

But thats just me.
Back to top Go down
Shoji
Admin
Shoji

PostSubject: Re: we need to talk more and less   we need to talk more and less I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:15 pm

I like apple juice.
Back to top Go down
http://dke-guild.roflforum.net
Kay vs Forum
Admin
Kay vs Forum

PostSubject: Re: we need to talk more and less   we need to talk more and less I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:33 pm

Shoji wrote:
I like apple juice.

Quote :

we need to talk more and less Red-green-makes-apple-juice

Sant wrote:
u r making a brave move.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: we need to talk more and less   we need to talk more and less I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

we need to talk more and less
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[DKE] Guild Forum :: Guild Wars :: PvP-
Jump to: