[DKE] Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not a German guild.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

we need someone in the guild named Michael...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DK

DK

we need someone in the guild named Michael... Empty
PostSubject: we need someone in the guild named Michael...   we need someone in the guild named Michael... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 8:57 am

so I can make him feel as uncomfortable as possible.

Back to top Go down
Con

Con

PostSubject: Re: we need someone in the guild named Michael...   we need someone in the guild named Michael... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:54 pm

love that song. cheers
Back to top Go down
Kay vs Forum
Admin
Kay vs Forum

PostSubject: Re: we need someone in the guild named Michael...   we need someone in the guild named Michael... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 1:49 pm

What I hate, however, is that DK is trying to turn it into homosexual innuendo.

Back to top Go down
DK

DK

PostSubject: Re: we need someone in the guild named Michael...   we need someone in the guild named Michael... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:48 pm

what do you mean? that song IS gay, look up the history on it...they even change parts of it to "michael come all over me" when they're performing it live

that's right, I just showed you up, Kay.

Back to top Go down
Kay vs Forum
Admin
Kay vs Forum

PostSubject: Re: we need someone in the guild named Michael...   we need someone in the guild named Michael... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 6:59 pm

Kay vs Forum wrote:
What I hate, however, is that DK is trying to turn it into homosexual innuendo.

What I hate, however, is that DK is trying to turn an already homosexual song into even more homosexual innuendo.

Back to top Go down
DK

DK

PostSubject: Re: we need someone in the guild named Michael...   we need someone in the guild named Michael... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 8:44 pm

not trying to turn it into an innuendo
Back to top Go down
Kay vs Forum
Admin
Kay vs Forum

PostSubject: Re: we need someone in the guild named Michael...   we need someone in the guild named Michael... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 1:38 pm

What I hate, however, is that DK is trying to turn an already homosexual song into even more homosexual innuendo even though he denies this.

Back to top Go down
DK

DK

PostSubject: Re: we need someone in the guild named Michael...   we need someone in the guild named Michael... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 3:34 pm

you can't get gayer than gay, also you can't prove I'm trying to turn it into an innuendo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: we need someone in the guild named Michael...   we need someone in the guild named Michael... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

we need someone in the guild named Michael...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[DKE] Guild Forum :: Other Stuff :: Pics and Videos-
Jump to: